HOW to PROTECT YOUR WINDOWS 7 PRODUCT LICENSE KEY
Product license key (activation key) is required to activate the Windows 7 operating system.
Not all users know that after system activation, bought their cheap windows 7 ultimate product key is no longer used by the operating system, but continues to be stored in the Windows registry 7.
windows 7 professional product key, cheap windows 7 key
So, in order to prevent theft of the windows 7 pro product key and security purposes, you can easily remove it from the registry immediately after the end of the activation procedure system.
REMOVE WINDOWS 7 LICENSE PRODUCT KEY FROM the REGISTRY
1. first check the activation system by typing in the search box on the start menu the name of the executable file and click slui.exe in the file
2. If you get this window with information. be sure to activate the Windows 7 license product key
3. If you receive a message about successful activation, then continue with the next
4. Go to the start menu-“all programs”-“standard” and click on the “command line”
5. In the next window, give the command system
and press “Enter” on your keyboard
6. If the command runs successfully, we get a system message “windows 7 professional product key was successfully removed from the registry and click on OK
After all the operations carried out, your system will retain activation status and, if desired, you can see this by going to system properties
If you liked the article, please leave a comment and recommend it to their friends through social networking button.