Solve The Problem That Product Key Not Valid: How To Change The Key?
“Product key is not valid” error when activating Office
Office 2019, Office 2016, Office 365 for home, Office 2013, Office Setup
You might see the Activation wizard appear unexpectedly, and Office fails to activate over the Internet with the following error message:
This product cannot be activated because the product key is not valid.
Select your version of Office below for help with this error message.
I get the error “This product key isn’t meant for your region”
If you have a current Office 365 subscription, here’s how to fix this issue:
- Close all Office apps.
- Go to Services & subscriptions and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Under your Office 365 subscription, select Installs.
- Under PC/Mac installs used, select Sign out of Office for the device where you’re getting this error. For help, see Deactivate an Office 365 install.
- In Windows, right-click the Start button on the lower-left corner of your screen, and then select File Explorer.
- In File Explorer, on the View menu, select Hidden items.
- In File Explorer, navigate to C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Office\Heartbeat, and then delete HeartbeatCache.
- Open an Office app, and sign in with your Microsoft account when prompted.
How to get cheap and legit office product key ?
You can go to Microsoft shop like amazon, eBay to buy office product key. But the price is too expensive. I recommend to you a site named CDKEY365. It provide 100% genuine, Recommend to you.
How to easily change the office 2016 product key?
our Office license has expired and need to replace it with a new product key? Need to change Office product key because it’s already activated by the maximum number of times? In this tutorial we’ll show you 2 easy ways to change Office 2019 / 2016 product key without re-installing.
Method 1: Change Office 2019 / 2016 Product Key from Office Application
Open your Word or Excel application included in your Office 2019 / 2016 suite. Click on the File tab at the top-left.
Select the Account tab. On the right side, click on the Change License button under the Office logo. If you’re using Office 2016, click on the Change Product Key link instead.
You’ll be prompted to sign in to your Microsoft account which is linked with your new Office product key, or enter the product key instead.
Method 2: Change Office 2019 / 2016 Product Key with Command Prompt
Open the Command Prompt as administrator. Navigate to Office installation folder by running this command:
cd C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office16
If Office 2019 / 2016 32-bit is installed on 64-bit Windows, type this command instead:
cd C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\Office16
Now, you can change your Office product key by running the command below:
cscript ospp.vbs /inpkey:new_product_key
Finally, type the following command to immediately activate your copy of Office 2019 / 2016 installation:
cscript ospp.vbs /act