Why do you want to activate the Windows 10 system?
As we all know, Microsoft announced that Windows 10 is the final version. Therefore, there will be no more Windows updates in the future, so it is recommended to upgrade to a newer version as soon as possible.
This is because Windows 7 will also end, which means it will never get updated. There are several ways to upgrade it, such as downloading a Windows 10 ISO image, burning it to a USB or DVD, and installing it as you normally would.
Now, the problem occurs after you update Windows because it needs to be activated after 30 days. Since this Windows 10 comes with a 30-day free trial after it expires, you will need to purchase a license key and activate it. Otherwise, you will be restricted to use several features, such as changing the theme, installing some applications, not getting updates that may damage your computer.
How to Activate Windows 10 With Product Key?
If your system is Windows 7 before installing Windows 10 and it is already active, after upgrading to Windows 10, the system will be activated by the number. Then you don’t need to activate Windows 10 anymore.
If you do not have a product key and have already installed Windows 10, you can activate it by buying a digital license. Here’s how you do it:
- Go to Settings
- Click on Update & Security
- Click on the Activation tab on the left side
- If you have a Product Key choose Change Product Key and insert your valid Key
- If you wish to purchase a Digital License click on Go to Store
It is the easiest solution for people who don’t know how to activate Windows 10 but if you are having a problem while following the steps then you should go with the automatic method.
- Click on Start Menu and then look for the Command Prompt or you can search in Cortana.
- Now right click on CMD and click on Run as Administrator a warning dialogue will prompt so ignore it and click on Yes.
- In the Command Prompt add this command “slmgr /ipk yourlicensekey” then hit Enter.
- Let the code execute and it may take some time wait for a few seconds until it executes completely and then moves to another step.
- After this, you need to enter this command “slmgr /skms kms8.msguides.com”. It will connect you to the KMS server.
- When you successfully connected to KMS server then you will need to enter this command “slmgr /ato”. That’s it will then show you a dialogue message saying your Windows is activated successfully.
How Can I Get Windows 10 Product Key?
- Home: TX9XD-98N7V-6WMQ6-BX7FG-H8Q99
- Home N: 3KHY7-WNT83-DGQKR-F7HPR-844BM
- Home Single Language: 7HNRX-D7KGG-3K4RQ-4WPJ4-YTDFH
- Home Country Specific: PVMJN-6DFY6-9CCP6-7BKTT-D3WVR
- Professional: W269N-WFGWX-YVC9B-4J6C9-T83GX
- Professional N: MH37W-N47XK-V7XM9-C7227-GCQG9
- Education: NW6C2-QMPVW-D7KKK-3GKT6-VCFB2
- Education N: 2WH4N-8QGBV-H22JP-CT43Q-MDWWJ
- Enterprise: NPPR9-FWDCX-D2C8J-H872K-2YT43
- Enterprise N: DPH2V-TTNVB-4X9Q3-TJR4H-KHJW4